I'm April and I run the pinkfashionninja.com.
I could give a long spill on my life and what brought me to starting this blog but that would take way too long. But I will summarize with a timeline so you all can see my journey!
- Started blog in 2011 while in school getting my BA in Fashion Marketing
- Moved to Korea in 2011 as an ESL after college and lived there until 2013.
- Started YouTube channel Pink Fashion Ninja
- Moved back to states and returned to Korea in 2015 to study Korean.
- Came back after school and then in 2017 moved to Chicago where I now reside!
That's it in a nutshell. It started out as my fashion blog for school then expanded into my adventures in a new land. The triumphs and trials, the lessons and stories of Korea and Japan.
I now want to share the Korean culture/kpop scene of Chicago to you all with this new chapter in my blogging/vlogging life. After a 2 year hiatus, I am back with a new passion.
A lot has changed in the Korean blogging/vlogging sphere since I was active but adaptability and change are things I chase after. Hopefully we can go on this new adventure together, learning and having fun as ever.
Enjoy the pinkfashionninja.com!
Facebook: The Pink Fashion Ninja
Tumblr: Pink Fashion Ninja